среда, 6 декабря 2017 г.

Teaching students French food#x2F;drink vocabulary can be challenging because the number of food and drink items is so large! Sure, we will all teach our students the most obvious ones like « les frites », « le croque-monsieur », and « la limonade », but my experience has been that there are literally DOZENS (if not hundreds!) of vocabulary words that I could include in my French food#x2F;drink unit.


Teaching students French food#x2F;drink vocabulary can be challenging because the number of food and drink items is so large! Sure, we will all teach our students the most obvious ones like « les frites », « le croque-monsieur », and « la limonade », but my experience has been that there are literally DOZENS (if not hundreds!) of vocabulary words that I could include in my French food#x2F;drink unit.

Original article and pictures take https://teacherspayteachers.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий